We may change these terms, so we expect you to check this page from time to time as the changes will be binding on you. There may also be changes elsewhere on our website.
Prohibited use (actions you must not do)
You must not use the website to do any of the following:
- Break any laws or regulations;
- Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect;
- Harm or attempt to harm minors
- Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below);
- Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam);
- Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms etc.)
- Interfere with or damage any part of our website, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our website and to all interactive services. You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
- Accurate (if they are factual);
- Genuine (if they state opinions);
- Within the law.
You contributions must not be:
- Defamatory, obscene or offensive
- Likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else’s privacy
Your contributions must not:
- Promote material that is sexually explicit;
- Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation;
- Infringe anyone else’s intellectual property;
- Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone’s identity;
- Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
Breach of our policy
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of Our website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our website;
- Removing material you have put on the website;
- Sending you a warning;
- Taking legal action;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.